EMPLOYMENT | Join the Legal Team
WORKING AT DNA-PEOPLE’S LEGAL SERVICES
DNA-People’s Legal Services (DNA) is a fast-paced non-profit law office committed to providing high quality general civil legal services to persons living in poverty in the Navajo and Hopi Reservations. Our staff is passionate about what we do and the clients we serve. And as an organization, we care deeply about our employees and their well-being. We are also committed to providing significant professional development opportunities for our staff.
DNA is currently accepting applications for the following positions and all are open until filled:
- Managing Attorney, Public Defender, Keams Canyon, AZ
- Staff Attorney, Public Defender, Keams Canyon, AZ
- Managing Attorney (Civil), Keams Canyon, AZ
- Staff Attorney (Civil), Keams Canyon, AZ
- MLP Attorney, Tuba City, AZ
- (2) Staff Attorney, Farmington, NM
- MLP Managing Attorney, Farmington, NM
- NMVOCA Project Attorney, Farmington, NM
- Director of Litigation, Window Rock, AZ
- Director of Information Technology, Window Rock, AZ
- Community Outreach/Legal Education Coordinator, Window Rock, AZ
DNA values an inclusive, diverse workplace and does not unlawfully discriminate on any basis prohibited by law. DNA is also committed to equal employment opportunity, the Affirmative Action (AA), EOE, ADA, Veterans, Navajo & Native Preferences. Employment decisions are made consistent with both DNA’s organizational values and the law, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that because of the volume of applications that we typically receive, we regret that we will only be able to contact those candidates whom we would like to invite to participate in an interview. When you submit your application, you should receive an auto-response indicating that it has been received. Please do not send follow-up email messages or contact us by phone to inquire about your application. Thank you for your interest.
WHAT TO SUBMIT: Employment Application, Resume, Cover Letter, Transcripts and (Writing Sample-Attorneys only)
HOW TO APPLY: Email: HResources@dnalegalservices.org | Direct: 928.283.3206 Fax: 928.774.9452 (Faxed documents accepted)